CHARACTERISTICS OF LAVCO CENTRIFUGED CYLINDER
- High self-lubricating properties.
- High resistance to temperature.
- High wear resistance.
- High friction reduction.
- Excellent machining properties.
- Excellent lubrication retention.
- Hardness 220 – 285 HB
- Variable wall thicknesses.
LAVCO RELIABLE PARTNER
- Casting of tubes with diameters from 1 “to 30” and lengths up to 45 “.
- Capacity of machining equipment with conventional technology and CNC.
- Own metrology laboratory with instruments permanently calibrated and controlled.
- Foundry testing laboratory
- Traceability since we receive your order.
- After-sales service and technical advice
- Written guarantee
DRY CYLINDER LINERS FOR GASOLINE ENGINES
Applies to all Gasoline cars and motorcycles. This type of cylinder liner is delivered with the outer diameter completely finished and the internal diameter semi-finished, following the thicknesses and lengths required by the customer.
WET CYLINDER LINERS FOR GASOLINE ENGINES
Applies for the manufacture of Renault® cylinder liners. They are delivered completely finished both inside and outside diameters and on their flat faces.
CYLINDER LINER FOR DIESEL ENGINES (WET AND FLANGE LINERS)
Wet liners have sealing grooves for the “o” rings and are always in direct contact with water or coolant.
They are delivered completely finished, following the technical specifications of the original product.
Its traceability is guaranteed with the brand of our logo and the label with the product reference and internal production code.
Some references that we handle are:
* Cummins * Kamatsu * Caterpillar * International * Nissan * Volvo * John Deere * Mack
Applies to the manufacture of cylinder liners for all types of vehicles with Diesel engines.
CENTRIFUGED BUSHINGS OR BARS FOR SEATS OF VALVES
Lavco supplies bars directly produced in centrifugal cast iron, for manufacturing valve seats to work on gasoline intake and exhaust and Diesel intake.